We taped live at the official unofficial brewery of Gwynntelligence, Rouleur Brewing. They graciously hosted us and served their delicious Beerly Awake Coffee IPA. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: Burgeon gets all the publicity locally but Rouleur is my favorite coastal North County brewery. This also means there is not the crystal clear sound quality we are used to from Marver and I [snicker].
- Gwynntelligence welcomes @thechamner into it’s fraternity of excellence as co-host of this episode
- The Gwynntel Gang welcomes in Encinitas Hall of Famer and longtime radio star Jeff Dotseth of The Dave and Jeff Show. I gifted Jeff two Padres Jagoff baseball cards, each of which are the only ones in existence and VERY VALUABLE.
- Cool radio stories including what a dick Hacksaw was
- New Mike Dee firing nuggets
- Padres chat; do people really like Adrian Gonzalez?
If you want to have your audio question answered on a future podcast, submit it for free (and easily!) at sayquick.com/gwynntelligence .
In addition to playing the link below, you can also listen to the the podcast .mp3 file at archive.org.